Virtual on-line sessions are provided over live video chat in real time in the comfort of your home. This is a great option for you if you want to work with a certified behaviour consultant and trainer, especially if you do not have one in your area. Regardless of where you live, I can help you. If you live close by virtual sessions can be combined with in-house sessions, depending on your needs and goals.
All you need is a computer, Ipad or cell phone with a web camera. I use free, easy-to-download video chat software, such as Zoom and Skype. I will walk you through the entire process so don’t worry if you’re “technically challenged”.
Virtual online consultations can be invaluable, helping you towards the road to success and long-lasting solutions by teaching you how to use non-confrontational and science-based methods.
If you have any questions regarding your specific training concerns please get in touch to find out if this is the right fit for you and your dog.
“It has been a month now since we commenced behavior sessions with Claire and our 2 girls, Hinata and Rukia. It has been such a hectic and emotional time since our 2 girls fought with each other. Claire has been such an amazing person to work with. Even during lockdown having sessions via Zoom. I can see the improvement in my 2 girls and we are amazed at what one can teach a dog with a clicker. It takes time, dedication and patience. I am so glad that Claire is there to guide us through this time.” Marli & Heinrich, Kuilsrivier
What you need:
- A computer, Ipad or cell phone with a web camera & microphone
- A stable and fast internet connection
Benefits of virtual online training
- Scheduling flexibility
- Same expertise and quality of coaching as an in-person session
- Prevents rehearsal of the unwanted behaviours
- Guided instruction with immediate feedback
- Access to a qualified behaviourist & trainer outside your area
- Convenient and easy
- Less distracting environment than a group class
- Your dog learns to behave at home, where you need it most
- Nearly anything we can do in-person, we can do online (I’ll let you know if that’s not the case)
Why do virtual online sessions:
- During the covid-19 lockdown
- It is not necessary for me to see your dog’s problem behaviour – I believe you.
- You need immediate help
- If you live outside my service area or have no qualified behaviourist where you live that will take on aggression cases
- If your work schedule does not allow for normal business hour sessions
Booking procedure for virtual online sessions:
- Contact me via phone or via the contact form
- Fill in the Assessment form that will be emailed to you
- Upon receipt thereof, I will contact you to make a booking